Monday 24 June 2013

Coloressence Mesmerising Lip Color in CHERRY BLOSSOM

hey beauties...
I went to the parlour the other day with my sister. That parlour had some Coloressence Products for sale. While my sister was getting her facial done, I was checking on the lipsticks. As expected from a Lipstick addict, I picked up one for myself. I have reviewed Coloressence Mesmerising Lipcolor here


 Its in the SHADE 50 CHERRY BLOSSOM

A pretty Dark Red Cherry Shade


It has a Matte finish. A lovely dark shade which is very well pigmented. This is my second lipcolor from Coloressence and I am quite impressed. Its affordable. rs 150/- and easily available.
I am definitely going to try some lighter shade from this range.

Do comment below and let me know your views about this product and suggest me some of your fav shades.

12 comments:

  1. Nice review Arpita:)
    For the price these lipsticks are really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dearie...I really want to try some more shades :)

      Delete
  2. Great Review Arpita! The shade is indeed very beautiful... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent heard of this brand but quite promising... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its quite a good brand...but available in India

      Delete
  4. Can we get that brand in Malaysia DD? I haven't seen it anywhere..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No dearie its available only in India...

      Delete
  5. Hey i too have this lipcolour...shade is good but unfortunately im not impressed :( by this brand....the formula very dry :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh...whenevr i use a matte lipcolor...first I exfoliate my lips and then apply a good moisturiser before applying the lipstick...try doing this...
      bdw Pria do you mind me asking are you from Odisha??? Coz I am a Odia and your surname Sahoo is quite common in Odisha :)

      Delete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3