Wednesday 26 June 2013

Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick in Shade 357 - Review and Swatches

hey beauties...If you have read my previous post you must be knowing that I am in India now. As I am here I wanted to use some of Indian makeup brands. The first one that I reached for was Coloressence Cosmetics.See my review of their Lip Color here and here . See my review of their Blusher here . Today I went to the mall and grabbed a lipstick from a brand called LAKME. Its a Indian brand of makeup and skin care with a zillion of products.
I bought a lipstick from their Enrich Satin Range.


PACKAGING, AVAILABILITY and PRICE


  • Lakme Enrich Satin lipsticks comes in a Dark Maroon Packaging. Its kind of bulky. But I really dont mind.
  • Its available for Rs 225 at all Lakme Outlets.
MY VERDICT



  • This shade is a pretty Redish Maroon shade. It looks lovely and suits almost all skin tone.
  • The texture is very smooth,creamy and the lipstick glides on easily on lips
  • Has a stay on power of 3-4hours, which is not that bad. After 4hours it leaves a stain though not that strongly pigmented.
  • Shade does not bleed
  • Love the finish as it doesnt settle on the fine lines on my lips.
  • Well Pigmented.
  • Affordable
  • Easily available in India
  • The only con for me was mine lipstick was broken :( yes i mean not the cover but the lip color was broken from the base. I am really upset coz I love this shade a lot.
I am quite impress with this range of lipsticks and looking forward to try some more shades as I am a sucker for lipsticks.
Do comment bellow and suggest me your fav shade from this range.


10 comments:

  1. Lovely dear i like enchrich satin a lot it has resonable price.......and great formula...my favourite is rasberry rush in this range :)
    http://beautyandhobbiesblog.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) Ya I too love this range, its affordable and the range of shades also great :)

      Delete
  2. I like this range a lot! Pretty lip swatch.:)
    I have 356 which is a blue based red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dearie....
      Even I wanted 356 but was out of stock...even 128 is a lovely shade of pink...

      Delete
  3. This range is awesome...it lets you experiment with color & at a very budgeted price! Pretty swatch btw... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya Richa I completely agree with you...It has got a huge range of shades :)

      Delete
  4. I have 356 from this range...and nice swatch..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya even I am looking for 356 but its out f stock everywhr I go.... hope i fnd it...thanks for visiting my blog :)

      Delete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3