hey beauties... Here's a Purple Smokey Eyes for you guys. I did this look using my MUA Glamour Night Palette. See swatches here
I have teamed this look with a Bright Pink lips. You can also apply a Nude lipstick but I am in a bright mood today.
- Prime your eye lids.
- Now take a DARK PURPLE shadow on a crease brush and blend it on the crease.
- Next take a LIGHTER PURPLE and blend it with the DARK PURPLE to tone down the harsh edges and create a transition.
- Next take a PALE PINK shade and apply it to the entire eyelid. Drag it to the inner half of the lower lash line.
- Now for the outer half of the lower lash line go for the DARK PURPLE shadow.
- Highlight the browbone with a WHITE shade/ any highlight shade you wish
- Line the upper lash line and water line with a BLACK liner.
- Apply coats of mascara and your gorgeous Purple Smokey eyes are done.
- For the lips, I chose to wear a BRIGHT PINK lipstick. I am using Silkygirl Moisture Smooth Lipstick in HOT FUCHSIA
That completes the whole look. You can wear it for any party or event. Hope you guys like this look. Do comment below and let me know your views.
See you guys next time till then stay gorgeous coz you totally worth it :)