Wednesday 12 June 2013

My Take Time: Coloressence Mesmerising Lip Color in BRICK RED

hey beauties...
Now that I am in India, I have been using a few Indian brands. And when it comes trying new brands, I always try their lipsticks first. This may be because I am a crazy lipstick addict....
Today I will be sharing my views on Coloressense Lipstick.
This is a perfect time of the year to wear Coloressense Lipsticks, coz they are Matte and summers are best to wear Matte Lipsticks.
While going through the lipstick stacks, I loved this shade no. 67 BRICK RED
Its a pretty Orangy Red shade and as I said earlier its Matte.



PACKAGING,PRICE and AVAILABILITY
  • Coloressense Lipsticks comes with a Black packaging with a transparent/clear base which gives an actual glimpse of the shade.
  • Its available at all Coloressense counters and retails at Rs 125
SWATCH TIME



VERDICT
  • It has a MATTE finish.
  • I have read many posts that its drying on lips, but for me it wasn't so drying. May be because I applied it on top of a lip balm.
  • Mild herbal scent
  • Very well pigmented
  • Staying power isn't that great. Stays on for 3-4hours but wipes out as soon as you eat/ drink something.
  • Affordable
  • Its vegetarian and contains some herbal things. If that makes a difference for you.
Well I will definitely love to try other shades, but first I would try other brands and then will come back to coloressence.

Do comment below and let me know your views about this product.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3