Thursday 18 August 2011

Flatter those Curves with some colors

Being a curvy woman, I am always told that BLACK is my color.But as i explored the trends, I knew that Black ain't my only color.There are many unexplored colors which can make me look flattering....

So lets have a look at such trends....


Green is a definite go on color of the season.It has replaced black for all curvy women out there.You can always team it up with a piece of gold jewellery.


Red can never go wrong.Its sexy, seductive yet elegant and brighten your look completely.

I would sign off by saying all you beautiful ladies out there that embrace the colors and flaunt your style coz u totally worth it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3