Wednesday 17 August 2011

Whats in my beach bag !!!

hey guys
I have been into beach hunting lately and just wanna tell you guys what I carry to the beach with me....

So lets have a look at my beach bag....

  • Beach bag should be a wide one to hold all the stuffs.

  • Beach towel just to dry yourself when out of the sea.

  • A bathing robe is always better to wear than wrapping the wet sandy towel.

  • Sunblock. well its gud to get a tan but protection against harsh sunrays is most important. so carry a good sunblock with you.Carry one for your face and one for your body.

  • A wide tooth comb to brush through the wet hair so that hair doesnt get all messy.

  • A hair spray or serum to get rid of the frizz

  • A lipbalm

  • Well no ladies bag is complete without a small makeup kit.

  • Last but not the least...water
Guys I am going on a vacation with my hubby to the mesmerizing LANGKAWI ISLANDS  .So I am ready to hit the beach...what about you ??? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3