Thursday 25 August 2011

Vacation Calling :)

Well after almost an year of hustle bustle finally me n my hubby managed to plan a vacation to the LANGKAWI ISLANDS. Its known as the ultimate holiday destination for nature lovers.As we stay at a city like Kuala Lumpur, its obvious that going to such a peaceful calm place is like a cherry on the cake.
Well as its going to be my first ever island tour, I am super excited.
Island hopping, sight seeing and eating great Malaysian cuisine is what we are looking forward to.
I will try my best to keep updating you whenever I get time.So stay tuned........

So till my next post...Buh bye
and
as I always say....Flaunt ur style coz u totally worth it :)
Adios !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3